Hold On Hold On

Im glad you kept writing lyrics. your indie songs still impress me even after hearing the first one you posted.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thank you so much! I'm so sorry I've been slacking as of lately. I've been unmusical. =(

Infinite as Touch-Finale Infinite as Touch-Finale

wow

this is just awesome.

Thanks a whole lot! :D

Hurting Hurting

always great lyrics

Youre lyrics are always awesome. You really got down the emotion in this song, and I know cus ive been there. the only qualm i had, was that there didnt seem to be as much of a flow in the musical part as you usually have. usually your music fits together so well, and i felt that this was a little unrefined.

GameBoyFireworks responds:

I understand what you mean! And I really appreciate the little fan base that I have. Thank you! :D

The Quest- Final The Quest- Final

this is great!

I'm sorry i didn't notice this before i wrote the review on the earlier version of this song. =p
this was MUCH better and kept me intrigued the entire time. =D

GBF-The Quest GBF-The Quest

wheres the climax?

this song is amazing, the only problem i have with it, is that the entire thing feels like it is leading up to a climax that isnt really there. i kept expecting some crazy downbeat or something, and it just wasnt there. as for the rest of the song though, awesome work. =]

The King's Beginning The King's Beginning

has great potential!

I really like the first half of the song, but then around 2:00 it starts to get a little odd. the start feels like it is going to be this epic song that could almost be used in a movie. i think the last half of the song would benefit from some more low tones and some more extension on some of the notes. it is a good start to something that could be incredible, it just needs more. =]

Dad Dad

great story

I really like the story behind this song, and i also actually really like the raw sound of your voice. my only thing, is the flow of the chords. other then that its awesome!

thanks a lot! :)

**SSBM Hyrule Temple Mix** **SSBM Hyrule Temple Mix**

amazing

love this mix. i used it in my linerider level i created. check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7933cX 02YiM